Every proposal needs to be carefully planned. Because, a good proposal needs to give us details regarding:
One good option is to create a Work Breakdown Structure for the project. WBS is the foundation of any project planning:
1. Make a list of all work packages/ task that have to be done to accomplish the goal of the project.
2. Allocate the resources to each task.
3. Group those packages of work in logical groups of activities.
4. Create a logical order of executing these activities.
5. Make a list, taking into account the groups and logical order.
For more help regarding your proposal management needs, contact our team of bid managers now.