13th November 2018 - POWeRful Proposal Writing (Online)
If you have further questions about this online session , then you can send us a message below.
You may also contact us for customised bookings, Dates, No. of Members as per your convenience (an efficient class size is of 16 participants).
Coaching: EUR 699
Discounts for EarlyBird Registrations: EUR 50
The course provides insights about best practices of proposal writing - viewing the proposal as an important sales document.
Participants are asked to review short proposal sections in advance and report on their evaluation of proposal writing quality and effectiveness.
Planning and Organising Your Proposal - Participants are introduced to a case study that will be the basis for the teaching and learning in the online session. They learn
- the importance of proposal planning by gathering important information about the opportunity
- identify solution benefits and discriminators early in the proposal planning process
- organise information based on customer’s preferences to strengthen probability of winning.
Writing with Customer Focus - Participants will learn the elements of customer focused writing
– enhancing sales messages in the proposal
- theme statements, headings, lists, graphics, and other topics as part of the overall compelling content.
Editing and Revising for Persuasion - Engaging peers and managers for proposal reviews as a critical part of proposal development. Learn the basics of
- proposal review sessions to revise and strengthen the proposal
- revise in three stages to ensure compliance and customer focus.
Mockup Submittal, Review, and Final Exam:
Participants learn to use a mock-up template that provides an ideal structure for the page layout, design, and production. The session also involves
- a review of key learning points and discussions
- a final exercise to draft the proposal section for the case study.
Course Feedback Survey:
Participants are asked to complete an online course evaluation once they submit their final assignment.